- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
StoryMinr collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, general location, educational and professional experience);
- Stories written by Journalists;
- Photographs taken by Journalits or photographs which Journalists have the right, title or license to use.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide StoryMinr with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for the use of StorySquare, the services provided by the StorySquare platform, and when you upload/download a story.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
StoryMinr collects your data so that we can:
- Process your account registration, manage your account.
- Email you on whether your story has been selected for publication in the StorySquare platform.
- Email you on whether your story has been chosen for publication by a media outlet.
- Email you with sample stories we think might be of interest to your publication / media outlet.
How do we store your data?
StorySquare securely stores your data on our servers.
StorySquare will keep your personal data as long as you have an account. Once your account is deleted, your data will be deleted as well.
We will not disclose your information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
StoryMinr would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request StoryMinr for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that StoryMinr correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request StoryMinr to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that StoryMinr erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that StoryMinr’s restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to StoryMinr’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that StoryMinr transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit www.storysquare.wpengine.com, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?